FIGHTING FOR DAMAGES FROM A MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT?
An injury from a motorcycle accident entitles you to compensation. No matter how expensive or serious your damages, we will fight your case from beginning to end. Your insurance carrier will do anything in its power to negate your claim. At Jerry Jaramillo & Associates, we refuse to let large insurance companies play with the money that you need to get your life back to normal. Because we have a former insurance defense attorney on our team, you know we will aggressively pursue your claim to the fullest extent.
When looking for a law firm to support you in the claims process, you want someone to purposely fight for your rights. Here are our credentials:
- Jerry Jaramillo has represented thousands of motorcycle accident claims.
- Jerry Jaramillo is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocate Forums, which only about 1% of lawyers are a part of.
- If we don’t get you compensation, you don’t pay fees. We always operate on a true contingency basis.
LET JARAMILLO AND ASSOCIATES, P.A. FIGHT FOR YOU
The Hurt Report did a massive study on motorcycle accidents. They collected data from Los Angeles and surrounding communities. They discovered 75% of accidents involved a motorcycle and passenger vehicle. They also found out that a major cause of these accidents was a passenger vehicle driver’s failure to see motorcycles in traffic. Motorcycle accidents can result in a variety of injuries and are extremely dangerous for motorcyclists:
- Brain damage or a concussion
- Spinal cord damage
- Soft tissue damage from sliding across asphalt
- Facial disfigurement
- “Biker’s arm”- a term used to describe the damage to the upper arm caused by a fall from a motorcycle
- Broken bones
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO?
- Take photographs of the scene where the incident occurred.
- Call 911 and wait for the police to arrive on scene so that they may properly document the incident.
- Make sure to get a copy of the “Driver Exchange of Information”. This is typically filled out by the police officer on scene and contains vital information about the accident such as the at-fault driver’s name, address, and insurance information
- Do NOT leave the scene without the at-fault driver’s name, license plate number, and insurance information – Even if you feel the damage to your motorcycle was minimal or you are not in pain at the scene, you must always get the other driver’s information. There may be internal damage to your vehicle that may not reveal itself right away. Further, there may be physical injury to your body that may not reveal itself to you right away. An accident is a traumatic event. Traumatic events typically cause us to an experience an adrenaline rush which masks the symptoms of physical injury, the primary symptom being pain. Often, victims of accidents do not feel pain at the scene right away. Instead, later that day, the next morning, or even later that week (or month), may be when victims first begin to feel pain, after the adrenaline rush finally wears off.
- If physically injured, seek medical attention right away. Even if you do not feel pain at the scene, you owe it to yourself to get checked out by a doctor. A Walk-in Clinic (or Emergency Room) is usually a good place to start.
- Call Jerry Jaramillo & Associates at (813) 871-3074
- Do not discuss your case with anyone until you speak to an attorney (this includes NOT posting on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or Snapchat)
Here are what makes us different
from other insurance law firms:
- Our attorneys have years of practice defending victims
- We focus on your case, so you can focus on recovering and healing
- We have thousands of satisfied clients across Florida.