JERRY JARAMILLO & ASSOCIATES IN
TAMPA, FLORIDA CAN HELP YOU
“Slip and Fall” (or “Trip and Fall”) is a term for personal injury cases which arise when injury is caused during a slip (or “trip”) and fall as a result of a dangerous or hazardous condition on someone else’s property. Slip and fall accidents are the most common type of “premises liability” cases. Such cases focus on the question of a property owner’s duty to care for the property. To win a premises liability claim, your attorneys have to prove either that the defendant created the dangerous condition that caused the accident or that the Defendant knew (or should have reasonably known) about the danger and should have had the danger removed or fixed or warned of the dangerous condition (such as with the use of “caution” tape or “caution” cones). This can often be difficult to prove, because establishing when a given dangerous condition first appeared can be challenging. That is why Jerry Jaramillo & Associates P. A. aggressively represents victims of slip and fall accidents to help ensure that they receive full compensation for their injuries.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO?
- Take photographs of the scene where the incident occurred
- If physically injured, seek medical attention right away
- Call Jerry Jaramillo & Associates at (813) 871-3074
- Do not discuss your case with anyone until you speak to an attorney (this includes NOT posting on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or Snapchat)
Here are what makes us different
from other insurance law firms:
- Our attorneys have years of practice defending victims
- We focus on your case, so you can focus on recover and healing
- We have thousands of satisfied clients across Florida.